Global Law Firm
- Perform hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, managing mobile devices, implementing file backups, and configuring applications.
- Owns and drives issues to resolution including escalation to specialized resources within the broader IT organization. Remains engaged on issues until resolution.
- Provide Tier 2 technical support for client facilities such as video conferencing and audio conferencing services.
- Lead, coordinate and participate in improvements as they relate to the on-site IT environment.
- Serves as an advocate for the organization's information security management system. Assists customers to work efficiently within the ISMS framework.
- Test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to customer requests.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyse trends
- Field incoming requests from customers via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Build rapport with customers.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Experience in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field for 3 to 5 years.
- Microsoft MCP desired or other appropriate certification.
- Proven track record of working under Service Level Agreements and a Service Desk framework.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in Japanese & English.
Monday to Friday
3.5M ~ 4.8M
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.