Global Animal Health Company
- Hands on management and coordination of the day-to-day administrative and back-office eCommerce platform
- Drive eBusiness awareness within Japan & South Korea, supporting local marketing teams with product and online sales merchandising
- Support and triage errors and incident management, recording tickets in internal service tools
- Provide support and answer questions from Japan and South Korea market teams
- Represent the International eBusiness Team in Japan & South Korea markets on calls and meetings, supported by Korean and Japanese operational leaders.
- Collaborate across all functional departments; Marketing, Sales, Operations, Technical
- Work closely with the International project team to ensure all project tasks relating to your markets are executed to a high standard and on time
- Execute any testing as part of the global project timeline for ecommerce
- Provide local market support and guidance on adoption and eCommerce best practice
- Work cross-functionally with relevant teams throughout the organization to ensure open communication and coordination of efforts
- Support local market training of field force users and be an ambassador for eBusiness in your region
- 3+ years' experience working in eCommerce environment
- Hands on experience of eCommerce platforms (SAP Hybris preferred)
- Experience in online sales and digital marketing - either client or agency side
- Fluency in Japanese, Korean and English languages (written and spoken)
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
9 am to 6 pm, 1 hour lunch break
Expected overtime: up to 20 hours/ month
[Length of contract]
~ 6 months
6 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.