Global Insurance Company
It is a technical-focused business planning role.
- Responsible for overall strategy, planning, administration, and idea generation for digital transformation at the company
- Support the company's Fintech Board as an internal venture capital & innovation execution office
- Architect the technology and end-to-end, interdisciplinary processes of the above
- Contribute knowledge of digital industries, tech use cases, customer trends, new revenue models
- Drive technology-based innovation at the company by participating in all phases of innovation initiatives - especially Design phase including Design Sprints
- Partner and support technical delivery owners with strategic technical decisions
- Coordinate and work with Group offices to leverage Group resources, and incorporate - or help establish - global standards
- Promote the Baby Falcon initiatives, and facilitate or support Design Sprints in Region/Group
- Follow digital industry trends and make strategic recommendations to the team and company
- Fluent in Japanese and Business English
- Technical background (must be willing to understand technical architecture)
- Must have a strong passion for being a change agent, business planning, transformation, innovation and creativity
Monday to Friday
12 Million yen ~ 15 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.