Global Publishing Company
- To liaise with Regional Sales teams and Global Account Teams to prepare and deliver product training on all company B2B products, and their respective upgrades. This training can take the form of classroom instruction, web conferencing, e-learning and one-on-one sessions;
- To build relationships and increase users with an established account base;
- To communicate a consistent "product" message aligned with the global message in terms of functionality, features and benefits;
- To gather best practices relating to product usage for knowledge sharing with the sales team;
- To solicit feedback from learners and modify curriculum when appropriate.
＊This is a 1-year contract position with the possibility of a permanent conversion thereafter
- 1 to 3 years of experience in foreign financial institutions or MNCs.
- Bachelor in commerce, finance, economics. Preferably oversea study.
- Good spoken English & native level Japanese (the incumbent will handle training to foreign financial institutions and global MNCs, and cold calls to these clients)
- 6 months to 2 years sales or telephone sales background, and willing to develop a career in sales for the future
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, time management and high attention to detail
- Experience in B2B sales experience in developing/writing training materials a plus;
- Knowledge of the existing Dow Jones product line and a clear understanding of the where all products are positioned in the information services market a plus.
5 Million yen ~ 6 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.