Global IT System Company
- Calendar, Meeting & Event management for Managers covering events such as weekly staff meetings, group off sites & partner functions.
- Formulate travel arrangements and prepare detailed itineraries while ensure ownership throughout the travel planning being prepared to address contingencies and last minute changes.
- Support expense planning and monitoring by partnering with the finance team members keeping track of quarterly budgets of the group and track expenses.
- Assist in compiling key presentations to various audiences -internal employees, partners, customers, press and analysts.
- Perform research and summarize findings on various topics and presentations on material related to business.
- Develop, implement and administer departmental office systems and procedures.
- Cross-functional collaboration across the company.
- Provide backup support to the other assistants, as needed (e.g., incoming mail, vacation back up).
Fluent Japanese 、Business English (Reading/ Writing)
- Cross-functional collaboration across the company and with other Admins.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively able to communicate with counterparts within and outside the company.
- Flexible, able to deal with change and uncertainty.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
3 minutes from Osaki station
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
overtime hours: around 10h/month
[Length of contract]
~ Long Term
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
1800 Yen + Transportation fee
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.