- Plan intellectual property strategies that support the company's innovative technology business.
- Develop and maintain strategic intellectual property portfolio. Create patent maps that support the company's solution and business development.
- Minimize the risk of infringement of intellectual properties. Conduct freedom-to-operate analyses, and address solutions to any risks found in the analyses.
- Develop and maintain internal processes that integrate intellectual property management into the company's business operation.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and to aid business development.
- Provide other company functions with trainings regarding intellectual property.
- Attend internal and external trainings to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Manage activities of patent firms and law firms.
- Have highly professional expertise in intellectual property laws of Japan, and competency to handle intellectual property business under the laws of other key countries to our group's business with reasonable assistance of local external counsels.
- Work in a big picture.
- Take proactive and creative approach with strong business acumen and can-do mindset.
- Understand technology, business, and the industry.
- Handle complexity.
- Be a good team player.
- Communicate with an excellent interpersonal skill set in both Japanese and English.
- Fit the multi-national and cross-cultural office environment.
- Japanese：Business level
- English：Business level
Commute allowance, Health Insurance, Welfare pension insurance,
Employment insurance, Worker's accident insurance、retirement package, Health insurance association cafeteria Plan, etc.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Paid leave: 10〜20 days/Year
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.