Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
- Implement leasing strategy for Logistics and Data Centres
- Analyze Logistics and Data Centre market and trend from demand/supply perspective
- Evaluate rent and tenant credibility for acquisition pipeline deals
- Liaise with leasing of company Group Properties other than Japan
- Act as single point of contact for current tenants for both Fund and REIT properties
- Support REIT team for renewals/new leasing
- Bring acquisition deal where possible for Logistics and Data Centre
- 3 to 5 years of Leasing experience of logistics properties
- English Communication skill -writing, reading, speaking
- Skill on tenant management and negotiation
- Knowledge on Logistics/Data Centre market
- Strong network with leasing brokers
- Microsoft office
- University/college graduate degree
- Communication skill
- Reporting skill and detail-oriented
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.