Applicants must reside in Japan or speak native level Japanese
Global e-commerce company
SCM Business Headquarters is a department that manages the entire distribution network and solves various management issues to accelerate the growth of the company. Responsible for the design, implementation, operation and improvement of the entire supply chain process, from product purchase to delivery to customers, in order to achieve the abundant product lineup and overwhelming delivery speed that is the source of growth.
In order to fulfill that position, this position aims to take a bird's-eye view of things, discover current and future issues, and propose and realize the optimal logistics network, logistics process, and necessary IT systems that can be maintained and grown over the long term. You will support our dynamic growth by analyzing and proposing solutions to promote operational efficiency and transportation cost improvement not only from the perspective of network strategy but also from the perspective of IT systems.
Specifically, you will be required to carry out the following tasks.
□ Proposal of logistics network
In order to support business growth, we propose a medium- to long-term logistics network strategy that secures the necessary capacity and responds to new products, based on company policy and medium- to long-term business strategies of related departments. In line with that strategy, you will promote the start-up and improvement projects of new distribution centers. We analyze the data ourselves, obtain internal approval from the finance department, and start the project. It is expected that the project will be carried out in collaboration with various stakeholders inside and outside the company. We collect information from the sales and sales departments, and develop / select / negotiate new warehouses and consignment companies. In addition, we will contribute to the reduction of total cost by developing new contract schemes with consignment companies that are not bound by the conventional form.
□ Improvement of in-house logistics process, introduction of IT system
Through operation / management of logistics operation, we quantify the cost and quality of each process and visualize process issues and problems. From there, we will clarify operational issues that hinder our growth, and consider refurbishing and introducing new IT systems necessary to resolve them. Jointly proceed with introduction studies with in-house business teams and development teams including overseas, propose new solutions based on business requirements from the system side, and formulate business requirements in cooperation with domestic and overseas teams including the development team
Since we often meet with domestic as well as overseas teams, this position requires business-level English skills (documents / conversation).
In addition, since you will be in charge of multiple projects, it is necessary to properly judge the priorities, approach the work with a sense of speed, and report the status at the appropriate time.
- Project management experience related to system introduction project
- Business level Japanese ability (can create / read business documents, manage meetings)
- Business level English ability (TOEIC 700 points or more or equivalent English ability / business document creation / reading comprehension) , Can manage meetings)
- Level at which document creation in Word, function calculation and table creation in Excel are possible
- Experience of collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of participating in cross-functional internal projects
- Experience of 3 years or more of system introduction and response to system troubles and escalation
- 3 years or more of departments that require communication in English Experience
- Experience of supervising multiple teams of 1 year or more
- Logical thinking
- Ability to judge things quantitatively
- Being able to act with ownership
- Being able to take the initiative on your own
- Be aware of the goals of the team Please refer to the link below for details on the department to which this position belongs, where you can act quickly, organize things quickly, and respond flexibly, and always be interested in new knowledge
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.