Global Health Care Company
General Law related matters:
・Contracts review & drafting
・Update and maintenance of contract templates
- Promotional material review
・Review of Consumer, Vision Care and Medical Device-related advertisement and promotional materials
- Prepare minutes and other documents for regular/ad-hoc Board of Director meetings for all local entities
- Prepare necessary documents for annual shareholders meeting for all local entities
- Manage timeline and communication to prepare the Financial Report and relevant licenses
- Preliminary review of the documents before affixing company seal(s)
- When necessary, providing administrative support to senior counsels (e.g. meeting arrangement, documents filing)
- At least 4-years+ experience as a lawyer or in-house law department staff handling general corporate matters
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Civil Code, the Company Act and Antitrust Laws of Japan are strongly preferred.
- Native Japanese
- Strong English reading/writing skills (sufficient enough to at least communicate by e-mail in English) (TOEIC 730+)
- Must be passionate about working with other people and multi-tasking. A good track record of working in a fast-paced environment is preferred.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|給与||¥6000000 - ¥7000000 per annum|