Global IT Company
Major Job Accountabilities
- Making daily enquiries and manage customer accounts
- Lead and manage opportunities within longer selling cycles while driving short term revenue opportunities weekly.
- Manage customer expectations
- Ability to defend/retain business of existing client
- Willingness and effectiveness in coordinating with regional and global counterparts
- Establishes "C" level contact within opportunities and demonstrates a detailed understanding of both the prospects' sector and business drivers/challenges. Has good understanding of Solutions Selling methodology and tools and applies these regularly to both gain a better understanding of the customers' environment and manage the relationship
- Sales development - To be able to bring in sales to further develop and grow current business
- Develop and maintain relationship with new and existing clients to expand sales
- Proactive Account Management - Including regular client meetings/service reviews
- Making presentations to win new businesses
- Must maintain our CRM system, Salesforce.com data integrity on a daily basis
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, IT, communications, marketing, or a related field preferred. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in direct sales, having managed large customer accounts or has proven track records in B2B or solutions sales, preferably with a good network of contacts around Western Japan. A proven and quantifiable successful sales track record is highly valued
- Good command of English (written is a must), Native proficiency in Japanese
- Competent in the basic usage of Microsoft Office
- Experience in using salesforce will be advantageous
- Strong presentation skills, particularly to C level customers will be advantageous
- A native Japanese person is preferred
8-8.5M (Commission Included )
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.