Major Healthcare Company
You are responsible for the compliance to the Information Security Management Framework and the under lying policies, procedures, guidelines & standards. The team drives and supports self-assessment which in future will need to be done by existing Business Units, it also will perform audits on the longer term. As we are growing at a very fast pace.
Your challenge will be to really make an impact and drive organizational change throughout the organization, where security is not seen as a compliance nuisance but as something core to every individual's responsibilities.
- Be a specialist on our policies, processes and risk management designs and drive and support compliance and policy implementation for your assigned areas/business units
- Develop medium term policy for your assigned units and/or regions/countries into a roadmap, including your level of engagement with our businesses.
- Find solutions to overcome non-compliance based on sound risk management.
- Be a recognized authority on information security by our businesses and team up with the various disciplines to effectively achieve goals together.
- Builds actively networks, inside and outside the company in relation to the specialism of compliance and assessment methodologies
- Support and guide the creation, approval, and embedding of security policies adaptions, standards.
- Help our Business in making their own information security assessments and sample assessments in order to audit compliance, report on compliance.
- Support projects in their communication and stakeholder management where required
- Support localize security awareness & training
- Drive local business on the implementation of ISMS (High level controls and Technical Baselines), gather information and assess risk together with the risk management team.
- Supports with embedding Information Security (e.g. ISMS, client requirements, Technical Baselines) within delivery execution.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in (information security) risk management and/or related functions (such as IT audit, IT Risk Management and IT Compliance)
- Excellent knowledge of ISO27001/2 and NIST Cybersecurity frameworks
- Experience in a global company in matrix like organizational settings is preferred.
- Information security management or audit qualifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA, or CRISC; will be a plus.
- Practical experience in highly regulated environment (FDA, SoX, Export, Privacy/GDPR, HIPAA)
- Experience in building teams & relationships, communicating and coordinating with (sr.) stakeholders, being absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity
- In-depth Information Security knowledge & understanding
- Project Management Experience & Skills and good working knowledge of AGILE and LEAN
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Act and decide towards intended and agreed results
- Customer First attitude
- Strong business and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to analyze, understand, and explain the value proposition of security initiatives to mid-level business and market leaders.
- You will be a change agent, able to recognized as a highly credible resource.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.