※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 10〜12 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
The primary responsibility of managing the real estate and construction processes from marketplace strategy and site identification through handover to operation and opening to maximize brand positioning and sales within Japan. This includes, framing the strategy, identifying and negotiating sites, and ensuring timely and cost-effective delivery of stores (new and existing), also holding accountability for managing budgets as well as the critical path for each store.
Business partnership relationships with the local Japan retail team, global retail team. Key external interface roles are brokers, major developers, construction and fixture vendors and other strategic partners
- Degree level educated
- Knowledge of the Japan market and excellent external relationships with brokers, major developers, construction management companies, etc.
- Knowledgeable in current trends
- 10 years of experience in real estate and construction with luxury brands or FMCG, sports, footwear, fashion or in a consulting/contractual capacity
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- A qualified project management expert with best practice standards
- Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Drive for excellence, motivated self-starter
- Effective empowering communicator, good problem solver
- Self-directing and self-confident leader
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Japanese
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications including Project Management
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
- Manual dexterity required.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing