- General management of site.
- Responsible for site related company policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for contracts to third parties for services and supplies.
- Engagement, employment and release of personnel.
- Development and implement measures in the site to secure global profitability.
- Achieve the targets set by global management for operational short term budgets as well as strategic plans.
- Accountable for the achievement of this company's vision in the site.
- Target setting, review and assessment for section manager.
- Ensure that all requirements according to Japanese law and industry regulations as well as this company global guidelines are implemented.
- Member of managing board of this company Japan with joint responsibility to achieve financial and sales targets.
- Responsible for Quality management.
- Responsible for R&D,PTD
- Professional knowledge of the management of chemical plant.
- Basic knowledge of chemistry, physics, application, quality, machine and equipment for chemical plant, safety, planning, logistic, accounting, controlling and administration.
- High ability to find problems, plan countermeasures, make solutions and do evaluation.
- Ph.D. degree or master degree of chemistry, chemical engineering or around.
- High and positive communication skills with leadership for in an outside of the organization.
- Fluent in English and Japanese 日本語 /英語必須
- Training of Quality management, code of conduct, accountability