- Strategic Business Partner: Properly plan and staff the organization for the execution of the business plan by displaying in-depth understanding of industry, business condition and local labor market. Direct staff's efforts toward developing and maintaining a and engaged, high performing organization within the company philosophy. Promote workplace safety by modeling safe work practices and taking a leadership role in addressing workplace safety and health issues.
- Drive organizational capability through effective development and succession planning systems and workforce planning initiatives. Drive training and education systems in NGT plant. Implement reward and recognition plans to retain best talent and promote engagement while delivering results.
- Lead efforts to attain world class status in all aspects of the HR function by coaching/mentoring and developing the HR staff. Provide development opportunities to enable breadth as well as depth of HR knowledge within HR employees
- Drive labor relations and the development of labor agreements with unions, negotiation teams and authorities, as to allow a sustainable and competitive operation. Ensure compliance with country local laws and with company policies and business conduct standards
- Lead the administration of HR programs and systems to drive continuous improvement and ensure the effective application of the company policy.
- More than 10 years working experience. Have 2-3 years experience in leading a regional or country B2B team in Asia Pacific
- Experienced in preparing and executing a strategic business plan, pricing policy for continual business growth
- Fluent Japanese and Business English
- Track record of building and maintaining a highly motivated team.
- Demonstrated capability to deliver results by working through their team.
- Possesses the self confidence to work collaboratively with peers and regional leadership in a matrixed environment
- Experienced and understands P&L, Cash Flow and how commercial terms impact both. Has experience making these trade offs
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Managerial: proven leadership skills of leading a cross functional team (10-20);
- Technical: knowledge of truck tires or the truck vehicle industry. Knowledge of new tire development/ retread/ construction process.
- Sales: experience in indirect sales channel management; experience in direct B2B sales management and Key Account Management
- Finance: Basic P&L understanding
- HR: skilled at delivering performance management
- Operations: Basic understanding of manufacturing concepts and tire production
- S&OP: Understanding of Sales and Operations Planning"
- Able to multi-task and prioritize activities in order to improve efficiency, resolve issues, finalize agreements and make decisions swiftly, with limited data
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.