・ Drive the development and update of the Account Plan and Strategy for the assigned account
・ Drive the development and use of account tools and infrastructure, such as
- account plan progress management
- pipeline management
- relationship and buying centre maps
- revenue management/analysis
- internal meeting planning/implementation/preparation domestically and globally including active management of actions
- Account Planning Workshop (APW - account strategy planning meeting) planning and execution
- sharing client/industry news as well as client research and sharing
- Marketing event (seminar/survey etc.) support by coordinating with event owner as well as account lead partners and CREs (Client Relationship Executive; Sales)
・ Proposal development support - document master, timeline management/internal meeting arrangement, gathering CVs/Credentials and other logistics such as arranging translation etc.
・ Other ad-hoc support: Firm event and other Ad Hoc Project such as running training/sharing session on account management approach;
・ An active interest in business and delivering excellent client service
・ Has prior experience in
- Business development/Sales/Marketing
- Project Management: driving project execution, time management, task prioritization etc.
- Influencing and managing a diverse senior stakeholder groups
- Driving business plan development
- Managing and reporting financial performance/markets analysis
・ Possess excellent influencing and communication skills (verbal and written) Strong interpersonal and communication skills
・ Experienced and confident in writing reports and preparing presentations by leveraging PPT, Word and Excel and Google Applications
・ Proficient in both written and spoken in Japanese and English
・ Client service oriented, detail oriented
・ Focused and output driven
・ High personal standards - confidentiality, time management, do the right thing
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|給与||¥6000000 - ¥13000000 per annum|
|Sub-specialization||戦略コンサルタント, 経営 / 業務コンサルタント,|