Global Consumer Electronics Company
This role will be responsible for brand communication:
- Develop brand communication strategy including Brand proposition and Advertising, plan and execution
- Create communication map compilation/construction of ATL activities such as TV, Magazine, Digital, OOH, etc. to follow the agreed brand communication strategy.
- Management of ATL budget.
- Market research for better understanding of potential customers and segmentation to seek better communication among target.
- To define the target segmentation under deep consumer understanding for our company and each product for effective communication.
- PR communication area including events, under the agreed communication strategy.
- Being the main point of the contact with Advertising and PR agencies. Liaise and work closely with them for above items.
A university graduate
Preferred either 1) Advertising agency background or 2) Assistant Brand manager or Brand manager (or communication manager) background, preferably in multi-national companies. He/She should have experience of planning and executing Advertising campaign, especially executing Digital communications.
Ability to work in and with cross functional and internationally
Ability to work strategically and operationally
Good project management skill
English: Fluent (Business)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.