Global Energy Company
This individual will play a key role within the Japanese Accounts for the Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) business with significant impacts on the go-to-market strategy and growth for Japan domestic business. He or she will be responsible also for the TPS business growth in international project developments whenever Japanese Accounts are involved.
The candidate will focus on the oil & gas (O&G) market as the Sales Lead role for TPS.
The TPS Sales Manager for Japan will be accountable for overall support to the O&G Japanese accounts while ensuring profitable growth for the TPS business. In this role, he will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Work closely with all the O&G Japanese domestic accounts to secure Turbomachinery & Process Solutions projects for Japan.
- Be responsible for developing the domestic New Units and Aftermarket TPS business across all O&G players in Japan.
- Where Japanese accounts are working for international project developments, work with such customers in close coordination with all the stakeholders, including account executive organization, direct order region, and product company HQ.
- Maximise our Store, including Digital, across all our Business by mapping and supporting the full Projects scope and portfolio.
- Work with the DTI and Project Management organization to ensure growth while execution current Projects
- Support the Demand to Inquiry (DTI) process, establishing a systematic business mapping with the purpose of identifying existing and new market opportunities, and position our products for future firm tenders.
- Support the Account Project Management team in early detection and resolutions of Customer issue
- Coordinate relationships and interface with Commercial Operations, Technical Sales, Product management and other functions
- Responsible for identification of new accounts as well as focus on maintaining existing accounts.
- Build upon internal relationships and partner with peers and management to enhance selling techniques and approaches
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience in technical sales, strategic planning or commercial roles, preferably turbomachinery related products and services. Project management or engineering experience can be also considered.
- Oil & Gas industry understanding and specific expertise. Knowledge of rotating equipment in Oil&Gas applications is desired.
- Customer-centric mind-set, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions and to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to execute and communicate sales strategies in a global environment, to achieve the aggressive sales goals of the company commercial experience and attitude
- Fluent in Japanese with business level English
- Ability to deliver strong commercial results
- Strong, inclusive leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.