Global IT company
We are currently looking for an experienced resourceful, driven, 'A' player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen, to help our customers deliver valuable, data driven outcomes. Our values are equally important in achieving customer success. Your proven experience at every level of the sales cycle, as well as the ability to seek out and engage the c-level decision makers and overcome complex sales objections, will be the key to your and the team's success.
You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements, mapping the benefits of our solutions to the business requirements. You will strive to understand the customer's organisational structure and work to achieve alignment. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans. Furthermore, you'll coach partners, accessing resources to support them on specific opportunities, with the goal of building sufficient capacity to meet customers, demand for our services and skills. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, encompassing events, seminars and roadmap sessions.
- Be our ambassador within accounts, maximising our brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, evangelising our solution and publicising success stories.
- Monitor and report on the level of business with accounts and recommend actions that will enhance the business.
- Develop, drive and close business within assigned territory.
- Create and maintain effective partner relationships within assigned territory.
- 3+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- Track record of hitting and exceeding quota in the Japan market
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience in data related software sales
- Strong ability to engage decision making c-level executives
- Strong business acumen, written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of working with partners to deliver client outcomes
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.