※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 8〜12 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Provide input to and lead implementation of Sales Generalist/Multidiscipline plans and programs and manage activities to design, develop and implement sales programs to meet organization's business objectives
- Prepare, develop and formulate all processes related to Sales Generalist/Multidiscipline programs and policies
- Research and evaluate the Sales Generalist/Multidiscipline policies, monitoring their deployment and achievement in order to enhance the effectiveness of Sales Generalist/Multidiscipline strategies
- Prepare Sales Generalist/Multidiscipline plans and policies to translate current/ future business needs and challenges into effective plans for company
- Execute Sales Generalist/Multidiscipline plans and policies to build sales programs to meet the organization's business objectives
- Prioritize and coordinate transformation and change of Sales Generalist/Multidiscipline policies and processes if required
- Understand and analyze ongoing Sales Generalist/Multidiscipline processes identifying any need for improvement and implementing programs and policies that better suit the needs of company
- Develop and formulate plans and coordinate the efforts of sales toward the accomplishment of objectives to meet business needs
- Coordinate key Sales Generalist/Multidiscipline activities to provide effective Sales Generalist/Multidiscipline service to all stakeholders
- Guide and consult our employees on Sales Generalist/Multidiscipline related matters with focus on strategic and operational activities
- Establish and maintain potential relationship with all stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Manages the behavior and business of Sales Generalist / Multidiscipline.
- Sales reps Hiring
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience. (Experienced to manage 3 reps and above and experiences in Beauty Category are big plus.)
- Sales experiences in retail channel, in especially drug store chain
- Experience of Create P&L / Future Business Plan
- Comfortable with change, willing to/ enjoying to drive change
- Driver's license
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales