Global Imaging technology company
- Proactively monitors the development of new technologies and category trends from a worldwide sourcing perspective.
- Management of all aspects of Sourcing Strategy process, which includes the following major responsibilities: Understanding of key client needs and expectations, including current production and new programs. Establishes and leads sourcing strategy teams that result in formal documented strategies. Manages and leads sourcing strategy team in the implementation process of the strategy, communication of strategy results, direction and activities with clients, purchasing management and site buyers.
- Writes and manages contracts with suppliers. Align bidding and benchmarking strategies to contract key dates.
- Management of recommended supply base. Performs supplier evaluations and surveys (benchmarking) plus supplier risk analysis.
- Responsible to administer key supplier reviews and develop root cause analysis and corrective action for supplier performance issues.
- Provides leadership and guidance in assisting site buyers with problem resolution with day-to-day supply issues.
- Ensure compliance with Global Procurement policies and procedures.
- Manages a small team of Purchasing support individuals. Provides leadership and direction as well as manages workloads.
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or Engineering)
- Purchasing Experience required.
- Logistics and Transportation Experience required.
- Contracting skills and legal knowledge required.
- Negotiation, leadership and interpersonal skills required to interface with Supply Chain and supplier personnel at a variety of levels, including senior management
- Analytical skills and ability to simplify complex situations identify key issues and solve various problems required.
- Project management desired.
- Cost management skills desired
- Critical Success Factors/Competencies
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Balanced knowledge in both technical and business environments with ability to communicate effectively in both areas.
- Ability to identify, document and present logical steps, interactions and milestones to execute cross-functional projects.
- Capable of managing multiple, simultaneous, complex problems across different technical disciplines both internally and with suppliers.
- Defines, prioritizes and allocates resources effectively to critical corrective actions.
- Plan, and prioritize assign work to meet internal & external customer commitments
- Defines, prioritizes and allocates resources effectively.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team of people who are not direct reports.
- Ability to influence and persuade with data and logic
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.