Global Cosmetic Company
- Coordinate and manage major internal and external communication events and efficiently promote key messages to raise corporate reputation and realize employee engagement
- Initiate, develop and manage corporate sustainable development programs including communications strategy with a long term perspective
- Manage appropriate internal and external communication tools for various events and projects: intranet, website, house organ, newsletters, video messages
- Manage key administration
- More than 3-5 years of experiences in corporate communications either at large multinational company or at a PR agency for global clients
- Basic or good knowledge of media relations (on/off line)
- Experience in event management (internal & external)
- Experiences/interest in project management (sustainable development programs, etc)
- Experiences/interest in internal communications
- Good Japanese writing skills
- Good English writing and oral skills
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledge in digital
- Experience in sustainable development programs
- Team player, open minded, flexible, strategic thinker, achiever
- Multi-tasker and accurate (attentive to details)
- Ability to work under dynamic/changing environment
- Sensitivity to confidentiality
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.