Lean Manager (Lean本部長)
Responsible for providing education on lean tools with the employees and leading lean initiatives at the plant level by utilizing company's WIN strategy including Lean House which covers all tools so as to meet customers' demand. Organize associates in accordance with kaizen event schedule and encourage them to eliminate wastes based on priority which is represented on each value stream mapping.
Translates all the necessary documents for employees to get the clear understanding on how lean works if needed.
Handles all the area where possible such as On Time Delivery, RPPM, COPQ, Productivity, DSI. 5S and Sfety, etc
- Lead and guide Lean initiatives within the Plant. Works closely with Plant level production managers on lean process using lean tools and metrics. Develops a detailed lean strategy which could be easily applicable to the shop floor.
- Helps plant lean leaders to conduct lean initiatives efficiently at the plant and give some tips on how to continuously eliminate wastes.
- Ensures that steering committees and teams are established and then they are all implementing lean principles, techniques and methodologies according to the Group requirements.
- Technologies and Methodologies also include Cellular manufacturing, Kanban /Replenishment, Standardized work, One piece flow, problem solving, 6S and SMED for high financial performance.
- Regularly monitors & updates the Plant's progress on all the tracking centers.
- Conducts periodic team meetings in order to review the progress and discuss something about what to do so as to move onto the next level.
- Serves as a catalyst and has joint responsibility with associated people for successful and sustained lean implementation.
- Provides effective change management, leadership, optimization in implementing the WIN Strategy across the plant
- Supports coaching and teaching of lean principles through the use of outside resources.
- In order to improve process capability, provide the people with proper 6 sigma concept and check/monitor how they work with in-depth approach to the root cause.
- In order to manage High Performance Work Team, teach, coach & facilitate the people with HPT 9 tools and check/monitor how they work with in-depth approach to the root cause
- More than 5 year career related to industrial engineering or equivalent.
- From 1 to 3 years of manufacturing technical experience demonstrating hands-on activity.
- A good understanding and experience of Lean principles such as Value Stream Mapping, Just In Time, One Piece Flow, 5S, Visual management, TPM, QC 7 tools, 6 Sigma basics, Kanban, Making Material Flow, Cost Analysis, Standard Work, Takt Time Planning
- Has participated in a number of kaizen events in manufacturing,engineering, lean account and office.
- Good understanding of financial measurements and goals and has good analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills to effectively share the best practices and ideas of the Division.
- Fluent English skill is a must (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
年間休日 122日（土曜、日曜、祝日、GW、夏季、年末年始など 社内カレンダーによる）