Foreign pharmaceutical company
- As Publication Lead, be accountable for the medical/scientific aspects of the scientific manuscripts as well as domestic and international congress presentations and posters developed by COMPANY.
- Preside over author's meeting upon the initiation of a publication process by collaborating with internal stake holders.
- Drive medical/scientific discussions within the authors and major stakeholders, and reflect the discussions / consensus to the publication in a scientifically appropriate way.
- Manage each publication projects by tracking the progress, assuring quality, keeping cost within budget and handling issues.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders like Medical Lead, HEOR, Development team, WW Publication and content lead and WW Medical Lead as well as external stakeholders like external authors and medical writing vendors.
- Develop and maintain publication plan in COMPANY including timing, budget and resources. Report them upon request.
- Standardize the timely, accurate and effective procedure of publications in collaboration with WW Publication and content lead.
- Provide trainings to internal and external stakeholders for COMPANY publication procedure and backgrounds.
- -Knowledge of general process of publications, ICMJE (International committee of medical journal editors) is preferable.
- Good Practice and basis of medical writing is preferable.
- Knowledge about Medical Affairs Law, Fair Competition Code (FCC), Promotion Code, Guideline for Clinical Research (MHLW), Guideline for Observational Research (MHLW) and any other applicable regulation in Japan is preferable.
- Communication skills as a professional in Japanese context.
- Teamwork skills to nurture trust and confidence with internal stakeholders.
- First author of publications in English science journal is mandatory Qualifications
- PhD in Pharmaceutical/ veterinarian/ life-science area is preferable. Language proficiency
- Complete level of written Japanese - can understand medical articles and general business documents in Japanese, can write formal Japanese at business setting.
- Complete level of oral Japanese - can have basic medical/ scientific discussions and build an appropriate relationship with internal stakeholders
- Semi-advanced level of written English - can understand medical articles and general business documents in English.
- Semi-advanced level of oral English - can discuss in English, can understand the outline and discussions of a meeting in English.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.