- Review current products portfolio & price positioning and propose improvements in line with Japan's market trends, Automotive Industry requirements and competitive market analyze in line with the management's 5-year strategic plan.
- Propose and implement the Product Plan for lubricant and chemical products to support the 5 years plan growth and the market demand. This will include to review the product feature / technical advantage / technology / cost and to propose and implement new product development plan.
- Be a key business partner to the Sales and Marketing teams to jointly implement product plans that capture market trends and opportunities and provide solutions and value to our distributors and customers.
- Implement and maintain an updated market intelligence system that will provide a complete vision of the ongoing corporate performance in Japan.
- Monitor and analyse market trend & competitors' activity to better support business decision.
- Support the Management in understanding Japan's market and analyzing Automotive's industry information.
- Develop and update training modules and conduct training to sales & marketing teams and customers in line with the product plan strategy.
- Provide the marketing team with adequate presentation materials to implement new products or to update products information.
- Be responsible for the local production that will include the technical information transfer, IP security in line with the HQ guidelines.
- Source raw materials from different channels to ensure product quality in line with our standard.
- Build up good relationship with blenders and institutes for long term business growth
- Strong English communication Ability
- Native level Japanese
- Background in Product Management / Product Marketing / Marketing Technical Service Functions
- Project Management / Time Management skills
- Passion or interest in Motorsports
- Team Player