※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- 希少疾患のための薬を手がけています ＊働き方の整備に積極的です
The Manager, Project Management is accountable for the generation and maintenance of high quality project schedules. This position creates project schedules that enable effective planning and project delivery including: CTN, clinical studies, regulatory submission, launch planning levels. This role is a key contributor to the development and implementation of a project planning discipline in Research and Development to achieve excellence in overall operational delivery.
- Collaborate with project teams and functional lines to build and maintain accurate R&D project schedules that are both aggressive and realistic, to minimize cycle time and increase opportunity to deliver on plan and on budget. Ensure currency of the integrated project schedule that supports the project and portfolio metrics, resource management, and portfolio reporting.
- Create, maintain, assess, and challenge plans cross-functionally within the overall project plan for the Integrated Development Plan schedule across the R&D continuum (LD to launch).
- Lead comprehensive critical path analysis, simulation, and other methodologies that enable effective strategic and operational planning.
- Directly support projects by proactively implementing processes and methodologies related to planning, scheduling, estimating/forecasting, risk assessment, cost and schedule performance and resource requirements, capacity and productivity analysis.
- Assess project performance through evaluation of variance to the baselined development plan and schedule to determine their impact on programs. Identify areas of concern to proactively implement corrective actions.
- Generate and interpret reports on project performance to support effective planning and operational execution within the team.
- Drive quality and consistency of the information in plans (dates and plan attributes) to support accurate project and portfolio level reporting.
- Ensure that schedules conform to global standards and key milestones are coded correctly to support accurate analysis and reporting.
- At least 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical R&D drug development
- Solid understanding of drug development, resource management and associated business processes.
- Well-developed expertise in scheduling, definitions and standards, and associated systems and tools.
- Proven track record of planning and managing projects
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective project planning leadership in terms of setting project plans for the lifecycle of a project from research through launch
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline
- Must be a self-starter, collaborates cross-functionally, and capable of working independently
- Broad understanding of the multidisciplinary functions contributing to effective and efficient drug development.
- Has a firm understanding of how to educate/advise/operate with respect to Regulatory Guidances/Internal SOPs/Project best-practice behaviors.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.