Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
The Project Manager is responsible and accountable to deliver on the project deliverables throughout the project lifecycle, including:
- Project initiation & Planning Develop and implement business case, budgeting, project planning
- Project Execution and Monitoring Driving project timelines, risk management, leading contingency planning and the escalation process when necessary
- Project Reporting & Documentation All project planning related documentation such as schedules, protocols, meeting minutes must be stored and retrievable as well as all documentation of technical activities such as reports, investigations
- Project Compliance Project activities must comply to GxP if appropriate as well as internal Quality Modules and Standards
- Project Close Handover to operations, project performance assessment and post-launch review
Project Communication: The CMO Project Manager acts as the single point of contact (SPOC) across all stakeholders (internal and external) related to the project and is required to develop an appropriate communication plan.
- On-time, On-budget, Quality: Key deliverable are to meet project objectives in regard to scope, timing, cost and quality and pro-actively manage stakeholders.
- High-Performance Team Management: The role of the project manager is critical to ensure a high-performing cross-functional collaboration within the project team.
- The Project Manager is also responsible to champion the user of the appropriate and standardized Project Leadership Methodologies.
- Significant impact on Product Network Activities, Product quality and compliance, Cost Savings and Supplier Network simplification as the Project Manager owns and drives projects in these areas. Project Managers with key strategic initiatives (network rationalisation for example) have a significant impact on the organisation's ability to reach these strategic goals.
- The Project Manager will have strong connections across the CMO organisation as well as with colleagues in other GMS Functions (Regional Operations, Category) and also other functions (Regulatory Affairs, Product Development, Marketing, Packaging Development). The role will typically interact with subject matter experts across these different functions and their management.
- 4-Year College/University Degree with Technical, Science or Business degree with requisite experience
- The Project Manager must understand the key project bottlenecks and risks in a consumer healthcare manufacturing environment. This requires solid understanding of the technical aspects either through study or hands-on experience.
- English Fluent and Japanese Native as a must
- 5 years in Product Supply, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Procurement, or other operations-related role (ideally in an external supply environment) including a minimum of 2 years' experience in project management.
- The Project Manager with complex and strategic projects (e.g. new product development or manufacturing changes impacting sales delivery in multiple regions) will require more experience - minimum 5－7 years with at least 3 in project management.
- The Project Manager must successfully operate in an environment with a large level of autonomy and therefore the requisite experience to lead and deliver without detailed, hands-on intervention of his/her manager.
- Communication and escalation can be sensitive, requiring a strong understanding of organizational dynamics.
【望ましい条件 / Preferred Qualification】
- 4 Year Technical University Degree (Engineering / Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing / Chemical) with business, product supply studies Science (Chemistry), Engineering (Production, Chemical, Analytical), Supply Chain, Procurement
- Depending on the category, the Project Manager must manage to greater or lesser degrees, complex issues surrounding chemical analysis, drug product manufacturing, GMP and regulatory restrictions and therefore a solid understanding of these constraints is beneficial.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
parental leave, nursing leave,
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.