※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The Field Service Engineer will provide service and support of company's existing customer base. The FSE is responsible for repair, installation, maintenance and calibration of our equipment at our loyal customers' sites. The engineer also supports sales growth, service growth and customer satisfaction. In the beginning of your career at the company, you will support our Biotech clients first and will be able to have opportunities to expand your skills in another area then.
You will increase efficiency, decrease downtime, provide regular calibration and preventive maintenance, regular upgrades as needed. Act as a steward to clear advocate for the customer (internal and external).
- Manage scheduling visits and closing service calls at the time of completion. These actions drive exact customer invoicing, relieve inventories of parts used and ultimately works towards our objective of accurate reporting for business management purposes.
- Understand customer perception and the associated business impacts, resolving customer issues in a rapid fashion.
- Train customer personnel in the operation/maintenance of our Systems.
- Support of sales initiatives through lead generation, annual growth of Field Service Maintenance Agreements, monthly time and material billing.
- Manage customer accounts and learn from customer where we can add more value by offering services (e.g. rental units, consumables, service on other equipment, etc.).
- Leads by example to develop a robust continuous improvement culture
- Seek out opportunities for improvement proactively within the team and organization
- 8+ years of field service experience.
- Knowle of electrical, mechanical or relevant area troubleshooting.
- Fluent in Japanese and business level of English ability.
- Willingness to travel (domestically and internationally) 50-80%
- Driving license.
- Knowledge/understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is plus
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.