- Strategy: the Financial Manager deploys corporate strategy.
- G.M Relations / Services: he/she acts as the guarantor of provision of all items necessary for the GM service.
- Representation of the company: he/she works towards good relations with local authorities with the scope of his/her task.
GM Relations / Services:
- Guaranteeing compliance with the ordering process and expression of needs.
- Guaranteeing proper management of stocks: inventory (stockout, restocking), turnover, securing systems.
Quality / Health and safety:
- Guaranteeing application of regulations and standards and of supply procedures.
- Guaranteeing application of health regulations and safety regulations in his/her department, especially within the supply chain.
- Taking part in the Health and Safety Cell.
Management of Human Resources:
- Motivating, developing and assisting his team.
- Identifying training needs for his/her employees to enhance their skills, guaranteeing their attendance of the training sessions identified.
- Coordinating all the activities of the finance and supply department.
- Assisting and advising section heads with monitoring budgets and supplies.
- Making arrangements for an optimum interface with the Country Office and/or with the representative of the owner.
- Ensuring proper application of accounting procedures by all departments.
- Making arrangements for optimum management of the treasury: forecasts, performances, payment timelines and limitation of cash in circulation (petty cash and banking).
- Guaranteeing and observing payment security regulations.
- Enforce the process of validation and anticipation requested by the owner.
- Management control
- Drawing up and analysing the various financial statements and reports along with managers and Country Offices: weekly piloting, monthly closures and forecasts (Operation Review).
- Analysing, following up and optimising operating budgets.
- Prepare monthly reporting on the owner's model.
- Analyse, prepare and present quarterly meetings held by the owner and the shareholders.
- Prepare and present the annual budget (y+1).
- Internal audit
- Ensuring that group procedures are known and applied.
- Conducting sporadic surveys to check reliability: physical checks on stocks, rooms actually occupied, matches between appointment books - billing by profit centres and services provided.
- Conducting sporadic surveys to check accuracy: matches between management expenses and revenue and the various departments.
- Supervising application of contracts and billing of penalties if these are stipulated in the contract.
- Systematic follow-up of recommendations in the report.
- Transversal work procedure to share financial information: organisation of monthly business reviews.
- Transversal work procedure to apply internal controls
- General Accounting Skills
- Internal Audit/Control preferable
- Ideally People Management experience
- English- Business level
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.