Note: Advanced ~ Native level Japanese required
[ポジション] ファイナンスマネージャー (Finance Manager)
This role oversees the formulating and implementing the overall financial strategy for the operational units in support of the overall company's business objectives.
The role leads Singapore, Indonesia and Taiwan accounting team to ensure the compliance with US GAAPs, company policies and statutory requirements. Provide accurate and compliant financial reporting to meet Corporate and local statutory requirements.
- Responsible for full sets of accounts of the company and its subsidiary
- Ensure the financial reporting is in full compliance with US GAAP, company Policies and statutory requirements. Review the details of assets / liabilities diligently
- Ensure full compliance with taxation laws and requirements
- Work with external auditors on statutory audit requirements
- Monitor the cashflow situation closely
- Maintain a strong internal control environment
- Lead annual budget process and work closely with business, operation team in delivering the budget.
- Partner with Japan leadership team in both day to day operation and long term strategy formulating / executing. Provide actionable insights to achieve business, operation objectives.
- Lead and drive process improvements for better productivity, clarity, standardization
- Lead, motivate and develop the team;
- Any ad hoc tasks as required;
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in accounting, finance or business management;
- 10+ years' relevant experience in accounting, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of Japan GAAP and US GAAP. CPA holder or equivalent is preferred
- High level of initiative, commitment to excellence, attention to details
- Knowledge in SAP
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- In depth knowledge of Internal Control
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing skills; Strong leadership skills
- Proficiency with MS Office - Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Good command of English
- Results Orientation
- Managing and improving processes
- Engage and Inspire
- Strategic Thinking
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Accounting / Auditing