**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
＊在宅勤務可能 ！Flex time制度有！
- Arrange business trips both domestic and overseas
- Visitors management
- Work on the expense claims
- Organize meetings and events and create the minutes when necessary
- Proceed approvals
- Presentation material preparation (for customer/internal meetings
- Schedule control of superiors (if necessary) on Outlook
- PR/PO (using SAP)
- Miscellaneous admin tasks such as company car control, mailings, shipment by international courier
- Native Japanese, Fluent in English
- More than 3 years of experience as EA/ assistant
- Advanced IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, etc.)
- Ability to handle various tasks promptly, switch priorities and focus as needed
- Who are supportive, driven, proactive, strong communication, with stakeholders and customer
5 Million yen ~ 6 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays etc…
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.