※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Digital Marketing Manager ※20代後半〜50歳までの方におススメ！
[Location] 東京都 ※在宅勤務制度あり
[Salary] 8〜9.6 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the digital infrastructure in the region, including websites, eCommerce, and Digital Paid media. The responsibility over these platforms is shared with several stakeholders including marketing managers, eComm lead, IT; among others.
This position reports into the Head of Marketing & Category and works closely with the Category and Brand teams across Japan and South Korea.
Brand digital footprint:
- Leads web development, architecture strategy, website governance, and the overall go-to market web strategy.
- Supervises digital intelligence/analytics and provides meaningful insights around SEO and website optimization.
- Develops and executes a plan for improving digital marketing proficiency across the marketing organization in collaboration with global team
- Responsible for managing the relationship with external Digital Media agency
- Responsible for optimizing digital media spend across channels: SNS, Programmatic, SEM, etc.
- Supports Category and Brands teams on the Content creation and customization for Digital Media channels
- Supports growth within the eComm channel via cross-platform traffic
- Supports the content creation and promotion strategy in targeted eComm platforms
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Marketing, and/or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, ideally within a media or digital marketing agency
- Strategic-thinker, capable of combining everyday activities with long-term plans.
- Leadership and Project management skills
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Integrity; honesty; understanding of data privacy standards
- Multi-cultural mindset, ideally affinity with Japanese culture
- Thorough understanding of business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail
- Planning skills and problem-solving skills
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing