**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Global Retail Company
- Develop and implement Talent Review and Talent Management processes
- Analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development
- Collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis (succession planning)
- Participate in organizational strategic planning Collaborate with global TM/L&D community
- Lead change by capitalizing on actions and behaviors that drives culture change
- Create & manage L&D/TM annual budget
- Manage 1 subordinate
- Fluent Japanese and English (Writing / Reading/ Speaking)
- 8 years of HR experience, specifically Talent Management and Performance Management
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Talent Management or HRBP experience at a large matrixes company
- Knowledge of HR practices are beneficial; including compensation, leadership development, coaching, employee relations, and change management
- Experience in Workday
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Can adapt and adjust to dynamic and fast phased retail environment
10 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Social Insurance etc
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.