Global Commerce Cloud Company
- Proactively engage with customers and system integrators for scoping, planning, and delivery of B2B Commerce expert services in the field. Services include functional workshops, design reviews & gap analysis, training/enablement, data architecture, product extension, solution optimization and ad-hoc product implementation questions.
- Help customers realize the value of the B2B Commerce platform as well as maximize use of native capabilities during implementation and releases.
- Provide e-commerce best practices guidance to customers, partners, and internal B2B Commerce personnel.
- Help create implementation best practices to guide implementation teams.
- Adapt services and delivery model based on innovation needs or observations from the field.
- Write services proposals, statements of work, order forms, or change requests.
- Support local Sales and Customer Success team members with new license or expansion opportunities. Consult on advanced functional/technical topics, implementation methodology, estimation, etc.
- Contribute to internal documentation, author articles/white papers.
- Articulate ROI and ensure customer satisfaction is met.
- Approximately 30% travel.
- Main markets to be focused on are Japan and Korea.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, specifically in the area of technical writing and functional specification documentation.
- High level understanding of web application infrastructure such as Web Server, Application Server, Database, CDN, Search Engine and so on.
- Passionate about providing success services to help customers identify, create, and deploy business technology solutions.
- Eager to engage with a fast paced and growing company with a focus on high performance.
- 3-5 years professional experience in consulting or software development.
- 3-5 years of experience managing customer accounts or technical projects.
- 3-5 years working knowledge of the company OR working in ecommerce management, support, or delivery.
- Aptitude to learn functional aspects of the Commerce Cloud platform.
- Fluent in Japanese and English at the business level where you are able to communicate with the company resources located overseas and deal with international projects.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar field of study relevant to the role.
- 3-5+ years delivering the company solutions.
- 3-5+ years delivering e-commerce solutions (e.g. custom, Commerce Cloud/Demandware, SAP Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Oracle ATG, Magento, Commerce21, ecbeing, EC-CUBE or any Japan local ecommerce solutions) in an Engagement Manager, Project Manager, or Business Analyst type role.
- Hands-on e-commerce site operation/optimization experience in an e-commerce business company as a Project Manager, Operation Manager, or Business Analyst type role.
- Fluent in Korean knowing about Korean e-commerce market regardless of B2B or B2C.
8 Million Yen ~ 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.