※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] セールストレーナー ※30代半ば〜50代の方におススメ！
[Salary] 7〜10 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
This person is responsible for participating as a member of the Global Commercial Learning team as a Sales Training Expert, focused on supporting the Field Sales organization for Japan. This position will work with training and cross-functional peers to prepare sales professionals to effectively meet and exceed the requirements of their roles.
- Support and drive global sales training strategies in alignment with local business objectives
- Prepare new sales professionals by conducting orientation to sales process, developing individual coaching plans, providing training resources and assistance, and orchestrating ongoing sales team development through field sales call and continuous learning journey support
- Strengthens adoption and utilization of sales enablement tools and programs to ensure sales impact
- Lead training curriculum delivery for key company business opportunities including Virtual/Classroom setting, Sales Summits, Trade Shows, local sales team meetings, and leadership team debriefs.
- Build and execute training delivery plans for E-Learning, virtual and remote learning, and in-person instructor-led training.
- Provide support for training content development by offering expertise and perspective during reviews, editing and impact measurement steps of the development process
- Exercise training classroom management, including learner performance, and escalates opportunities within Sales Training and to Sales Leadership when appropriate
- Measures and tracks learner and business partner satisfaction.
- Field travel to coach sales force effectiveness principles and assess ongoing training opportunities for sales professionals
- Build strong partnerships and collaboration with peer training leaders to enable consistency in training programs across organizations and levels
- Manages multiple ongoing projects and demonstrates excellent organization skills.
- Utilizes project management skills, including project milestones, scope, goals, deliverables, resources, timing, etc.
- Demonstrate innovation through creative Adult Learning techniques in both development and delivery of content.
- Adhere to and model the company's Purpose & Guiding Principles.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Business or marketing degree, or equivalent
- Training certification or specialized training methods recommended
- Experience leading, training and developing customer facing teams preferred
- Prior experience in sales, business development, or marketing within animal health industry recommended
- Experience applying adult learning principles and advanced learning technologies encouraged
◆SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong language skills with Japanese and English fluency in written and oral communications is required
- Passion for development of others
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively develop others with remote / virtual teams.
- Ability to collaborate and influence in both home office and virtual office environments
- Effective in leading change and inspiring adoption of sales standards and processes
- Is adaptable; is aware of and can adapt to the audience to drive learner effectiveness.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Web based meeting hosting
- Significant travel up to 60%
- Extended hours may be required
- Moderate sitting, phone and computer use
- Office or remote / home office environment.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Science