※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 10〜14 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
As a Manager, you provide guidance to operational teams for managing projects. Your planning skills will help in preparing forecasts for resource requirements, and providing areas of improvement for products, processes or services. Through your comprehensive knowledge of principles, concepts and theories of the discipline, you will also work towards advancing new concepts and methodologies. You will be able to take a leadership role to facilitate agreements between different teams.
- Provide guidance, lead/co-lead projects, manage own time to meet objectives and plan resource requirements for projects across the Department.
- Leverage Business Operations and sales force business applications to achieve organization goals.
- Support the activities of vendor oversight as needed in partnership with Global Procurement and CoE (Center of Excellence).
- Support in the oversight of key metrics and quality measures and provide analytical support and expertise for key projects.
- Serve as operational support lead and point of contact for various cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize customer experience, instrument conversion/engagement points and optimize user funnels / analyzes web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Support team communication effectiveness via team meetings, intranet sites and regular communications.
- Review best practices resulting from programs conducted in the country.
- Work closely with delivery partner to enhance delivery service and drive adherence to contract Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assess records, prioritize, assign, follow-up, and report on open and closed actions and issues associated with local market implementation.
- Partner with local business units, providing expertise in the development of digital channels that meet business requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' experience
- Proven ability to drive execution of strategies. training design and delivery experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in project management skills
- Market business acumen and ability to lead innovation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in utilizing MS Office Applications
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Master's degree
- Experience in commercial operations and/or sales & marketing
- Experience in a promoted position with people leadership and/or developmental role with demonstrated leadership across peer and manager groups
- Structured Query Language knowledge would be desirable
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Marketing, Product Management