You are responsible for providing industry leading master data management consulting services to our clients utilizing our technology. You are also responsible for supporting the services sales cycle as requested and for mentoring other consultants in the effective use and deployment of our MDM.
- Document and review requirements, technical specifications, and customer expectations
- Participate in building architecture and design of data management solutions based on customer needs and our products
- Develop, test and deploy data integration solutions in accordance with customer's schedule
- Provide training and enablement for the customer
- Execute test plan and document results; debug solution as required
- Apply our Methodology and Best Practices at customer sites with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 5 to 10 years of experience in MDM, Data Warehousing, Data Integration projects
- Experience in MDM architecture, Integration with upstream and downstream (batch and real time)
- Experience in MDM Data modeling for at least 2 different data domains (like Insurance, Banking)
- Experience in driving MDM workshop, MDM demo, and Estimation
- Expert-level skills in MDM
- Experience in MDM new features, Installation, and Upgrade
- Experience or understanding in MDM Workflow Management. Knowledge in ActiveVOS is a plus
- Experience in configuring MDM hub - Match Rule, Survivorship Rule, Validation, Cleanse Rule, Mapping, Message Queue, Base Object, Landing Table, and Mapping
- Experience in Performance resolution and Match rule Tuning
- Experience in IDD Configuration, and IDD Custom User Exit (Java Skills)
- Experience or understanding in any major data quality tools (IDQ, AddressDoctor, BO DQ XI aka FirstLogic, Trillium, IBM QualityStage etc)
- Experience in J2EE environment
- Experience in application servers (WebLogic and/or WebSphere and/or JBoss)
- Expert-level database skills in Oracle and/or DB2/UDB.
- Understanding of data modeling, physical schema properties, triggers, and stored procedures
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Must be able to solve problem outside your areas of expertise
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of accomplishment with handling customers and managing complex data management needs
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Willingness to learn/explore new technologies as and when required.
Other skills for this role include
- Familiarity with BI tools
- Experience with Windows or UNIX shell script programming
- Ability to automate administration tasks, perform capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning and administer security
- Experience with optimization of high volume databases (>300GB) and large, distributed J2EE applications
- Experience with Solaris/HP/Windows/AIX Server administration (recovery skills important)
- Understanding of MDM concepts
- Familiarity with Business Process Manager (BPM) tools like TIBCO, Fujitsu Interstage, ActiveVOS etc.
- Familiarity with scripting languages like XQUERY, XPATH and/or Java Script.
In addition to the attributes mentioned, you'll also be able to:
- Adapt to customer's work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
- Travel, both within India and overseas
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.