The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
The primary role of the Sales Development Representative is to provide support to Sales Account Executives through outbound qualification of leads. This position places outbound calls to companies to introduce our support services for enterprise software. Inbound calls and emails from customers and prospects will also occur. This is a quota bearing position of qualified leads delivered and conversion of those qualified leads into closed business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Place outbound calls to qualify our services through marketing campaign follow-up and cold calling
- Set appointments with prospects
- Handle all inbound inquiries and qualify
- Articulate our value proposition and negotiate initial objections as a part of scheduling appointments
- Conduct pre and post-event telephone calls
- Achieve quota of number of highly qualified leads per month and then conversion to an opportunity
- Develop and maintain vertical/geographical territory, daily plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics
- Proper usage of Salesforce.com
- Ability to support multiple constituencies and work independently
- Ability to call at all levels within an organization and determine decision maker
- Remain current on information regarding our services for enterprise software
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3 - 5 years sales development/lead qualification/telesales/inside sales or related experience in a B2B outbound environment
- Proven track record at achieving measurable goals (number of appointments, lead quality, etc.)
- Experience in generating executive level leads for Enterprise Company
- Experience in inside sales
- Knowledge and experience working with a salesforce.com, Discover.org, One Source, Inside View and LinkedIn
- Self-directed and team oriented work habits
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail)
- Ability to work independently and effectively in dynamic environment
- Ability to speak articulately and credibly
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.