Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Dive e-commerce channel expansion and growth in Net Sales of company online store and market place and demand generation of a brand site.
- UX/UI management
- Call Center management as a customer experience channel.
- Innovative technological challenge like AI communication.
- Lead best-in-class experience strategy.
- Achieve KPI of acquisition, engagement, CVR and reducing bounce rate, improving SEO performance etc.
- Propose and convince ideas for an experience expansion to stakeholder
- Make creative and practical action plan to achieve sales by aligning with other EC team and marketing team.
- Manage the third party vender to ensure flawless operations
- Manage investment budget for experience management
- Alling with sales team which manages clinic channel.
- To plan and execute, collaborate with key company functions(marketing, product supply accounting, order
- Data analysis
- At least 3 years experiences of E-commerce, mail-order or subscription service and at least 2 years experiences of operation
- Native level Japanese, TOEIC 730 or above
- Proficient PC Skills (Excel middle level+)
- Have successful achievements for high target in E-commerce or brand site engagement
- Familiar with the latest trend and technology
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Has strong aspirations to contribute to women's health care and to give big impacts to the world and global company
- Statistics analysis
- Customer centricity and never give-up mind set
- Strong Drive to result (overcome difficulties during a hard time)
- Logical thinking
- Team player
7 Million yen ~ 11.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.