※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
For Supply Planning, ensure that we have the right inventory in the right place at the right time. Act as a practitioner as well as a job leader and ensure best practice is shared by the whole team.
For Production Support, collaborate with Marketing and Design team to develop and maintain all product specification as well as in US by balancing on-time launch and cost. Proactively work and seek opportunities of process improvement in sample making and fabric sourcing.
- Manage team to follow best practice and meet customer request
- Manage replenishment order creation from Requisitions
- Communicate firm replenishment orders and long term plan to suppliers (internal and external)
- Communicate priorities (e.g. red list recovery) and expedite delivery when plan indicates shortages will occur
- Check progress on priorities
- Expedite late delivery (Inc drop shipment / direct delivery)
- Report on supplier performance
- Maintain ERP system set up - planning parameters
- Manage standard SPEC/Platinum Process in systematic way.
- Check progress of new product development and specification
- Coordinate with cross functional team to finish SPEC/Platinum in a timely manner for on-time launch
- Advise Marketing on set up for new products to ensure product master compliance
- Provide support to marketing and other teams as required
- Provide alternatives / recommendation in terms of balance of quality, cost and delivery.
- Redefine role and responsibilities in fabric sourcing under new product development
- E&O (both finish goods and parts)
- Customer Service
- Precise and timely SPEC / Master setup
- New process of fashion change projects related to fabric sourcing
- Bachelor's degree and/or an advance education in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 3 years + experience of Supply Planning /Project management or other areas of Supply Chain
- Excellent knowledge of how ERP Systems are used in Supply planning
- High level of attention to detail
- High degree of commitment to performance objectives (customer service and inventory targets)
- Mature, and flexible in the changing environment
- Good analytical ability
- Management skill to lead subordinates to drive results
- Effective communication/negotiation and leadership skill to let cross-functional team takes action and solve conflicts together
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience of new product development and specification
- Occasional travel in the Asia region may be desirable
※Experiences and skills will be considered
祝日 、夏季 、年末年始 、有給 、慶弔 、リフレッシュ休暇など
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.