[Company Summary ]
Global RPA Company
- Install company's software and configurations on the customer's hardware, including installation of company's software in a highly available configuration.
- Implement the company solutions to customer based on the functional design document.
- Provide technical guidance to customer on the company solution as configured to the customer's requirements
- Work closely with the company project manager to keep projects on schedule and within budget
- Function as the company specialist when onsite at the customer's location and in other interactions with the customer or partner
- Work independently or with a team in developing a solution per the customer's requirements.
- Document all customer-specific configurations.
- 3-5 years of Professional Services consulting experience
- SQL and ability to develop efficient and complex queries.
- reading/interpreting HTML and Java Script.
- at least one major relational database platform (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL) plus familiarity with at least one other.
- navigating both Unix and Windows environments.
- various web-development technologies including HTML, CSS Selectors, SOAP and REST web services.
- web application server architecture such as Tomcat or other J2EE platforms, including web services (SOAP and REST), CSS Selector, JSON, networking.
- navigating various operating systems and desktop applications.
- coding in one or more programming languages (e.g. Java, .NET, C#).
- ETL tools or data warehouse and business analytics technologies.
- .NET framework using C#, ASP, ADO, XML, etc.
- implementing full life cycle projects for large enterprise clients.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server or other source control and defect tracking tools.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, or similar.
- Ability to discover and understand clients' as-is and to-be business and technical processes.
- Ability to craft solutions that address clients' business drivers and constraints.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently, both with internal and external (partner) resources.
- Strong interpersonal and client communication skills.
- Attention to detail, the RPA and BI projects require high degree of accuracy and quality.
Full Time Employee
8 Million Yen ~ 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.