Global Fintech Company
- Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
- Configure Fraud Analyst user interface to Customer specifications.
- Support existing and new clients regarding Intercepts system usage.
- Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish Customers' risk.
- Work closely with Customers to identify new features and functionality for Intercepts.
- Work closely with Acetify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
- Develop strong relationship with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
- Act as a liaison between new and existing Customers and internal departments including technical development.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 3+ years' experience of application support, preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS)
- Dynamic and energetic approach to problem solving in order to further a best in class Customer experience.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application
- Prior experience working directly with customers
- Knowledge of SQL or XML preferable
- Strong knowledge of online fraud prevention strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Job operates an on-call schedule
- Job may require minimal travel.
8 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.