Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Responsible as the first line IT support activities for our site and participation in IT projects and initiatives within the site or region.
- Responsible for the IT Systems and IT Service delivery on site
- Local IT security and IT governance
- Participation in local, regional and global projects as a site or regional representative
- Operation and maintenance of local systems and service availability
- Local IT purchasing and ordering of external services
- Local IT demand management
- Local Emergency and Problem Management
- Project execution and management of site projects
- Management of local IT Service Requests for resolution or appropriate routing.
- Optimization of service delivery at a site
- Broad IT infrastructure skills with application knowledge
- IT network Skills and server functionality & configuration.
- In-depth knowledge of desktop devices and desktop applications
- Customer orientation
- Analytic capabilities and structured way of thinking
- Experience with ITIL and Service Delivery and KPIs
- Project Management
- University degree (Technical)
- 3-5 years work experiences as IT support
- Native level Japanese
- Fluent English speaking and writing
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.