Note: We are unable to consider non-japan residence.
IT Healthcare company
The Associate Project Manager (APM) works as part of the Services Delivery team to manage, design, deploy and maintain Interactive Response Technology (IRT) solutions for randomization and drug supply management in clinical trials. Our ideal entry-level candidate is smart, analytical and driven, willing to relocate to Tokyo (after completing training), and is fluent in English and Japanese. We are totally open to hiring new grads for this role as long as they are fluent in both English and Japanese. You do not need experience for this role nor any experience in the IT / Healthcare industry.
The APM will:
- Support the Services Delivery project team in:
- Liaising with the client to discuss requirements, handle issues, provide status updates, and answer questions
- Designing the IRT solution to meet the study requirements based on the clinical protocol, proposal and discussions with the client
- Accurately and completely documenting all requirements and participating in internal and external specification review meetings
- Assisting with client review meetings of IRT specifications and supporting documents, making any required updates
- Managing project schedules and scope, tracking all internal and client tasks required to meet project milestones
- Managing the cross-functional project team's schedule and task assignments
- Assisting with creating the UAT plan, developing test scripts, coordinating data setup, and providing client support for client UAT
- Providing protocol-specific support to the client and support team after go-live
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the project build and maintenance phase, working with management, the product team, and business development as needed
- Provide system training to end-users using in-person meetings, web meetings, and user manuals
- Provide telephone and email support to system users globally
- Travel to client sites to attend meetings and conduct user training sessions
- Educated with a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and a passion for learning
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Poised, polished and articulate
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environment, and proactively seek out information, knowledge, and opportunities to improve
- Naturally curious, an analytical-thinker, and a resourceful problem-solver
- Savvy with technology and have a knack for finding elegant and effective solutions
- A self-starter who is comfortable managing uncertainty and ambiguity
- Aligned with our core values of Service, Passion, Integrity, Curiosity, Excellence, and Inclusion
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Health Check supported by Health Insurance
- Social Insurance
- Training and professional development
- Company-sponsored events
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
- New year's holiday
- 30+ days of PTO (plus sick time and professional flexibility)
- Paid parental leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.