Global Market Research Company
The Account Manager is responsible for renewing and upselling into an assigned portfolio of clients across Japan, for creating a strategy to upsell clients for both our syndicated and custom business solutions, and for delivering exceptional sales results against budget. Your selling style needs to be highly polished, professional and consultative.
You will be experienced in selling to substantial corporate businesses and in gaining credibility for excellence in your field. You will need to travel to clients throughout Japan and will be responsible for your own schedule.
Maintain and develop existing account relationships within an assigned portfolio using excellent communication skills, strong follow-up and sharp attention to detail;
- Renew and upgrading the subscription services
- Maintain product knowledge across all our product lines and services
- Become a product expert on our services and deliver search/data-pull/Newsletter services to the client when needed
- Deliver accurate forecasts to sales management
- Effectively utilize our CRM system
- Negotiate and close contracts smoothly
- Ability to present data, train, and communicate comfortably in front of large groups
- Ability to travel in Japan and overseas if required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Business level of English
- 3-5 years of proven sales experience at the executive level
- Prefer someone with sales experience in professional service / FMCG / Trading Company / Ingredient
- Consultative sales experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong account management and business development background, with proven success in expanding client relationships and showing excellence in maximizing account potential
- Highly polished, professional and consultative selling style
- High skills in Excel and PowerPoint
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.