Global Precision Equipment Manufacturer
You will be working in the exciting and challenging SALES department, contributing directly to the growth of our sales revenue within the given product portfolio through generating product demonstration and sales opportunities and managing all customer related topics.
Company innovates and develops fascinating 3D measuring and documenting technology, which is widely used for many technologically advanced industries including the automotive, aerospace, architecture and engineering industries. We have also contributed to many innovative, exciting projects.
How you will make a difference at our company:
- Generate sales revenues by performing product demonstrations at selected customer sites and evaluate customer requirements including Metrology deliverables such as 3rd party software or automation tasks
- Identify additional emerging sales opportunities outside of traditional channels
- Generate new leads and referrals to support sales growth targets and vertical market growth
- Support channel partners where they are established to create sales opportunities and create revenue, according to the channel structure given
- Provide annual budgets, quarterly and weekly forecasting
We are looking for:
a natural problem solver with an empathetic mindset, who is looking for a challenging career within a dynamic workplace, where you can let your creativity shine and have the freedom to influence the solutions.
This position requires:
- Background in mechanical engineering or similar
- Understanding of technical workflows and ability to read CAD drawings; software used within the metrology discipline would be a plus
- Proven consistent technical sales track record and a strong will to achieve ambitious sales targets
- Effective communication skills to uncover customer needs and to proactively identify new customers
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Home office based with the willingness to travel extensively (3-4 days a week)
- Excellent Hungarian and good English language skills
Full Time Employee
6 Million Yen to 10 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.