Are you seeking for a fast-paced, international, and result-oriented environment? Do you want to develop business with the best international companies and professionals in Japan, and see the financial rewards for your performance? Consultant at en world Japan is a professional career in sales with the possibility of earning more than 10 million yen in your first year! Bring us your dedication and commitment and we will give you the tools and support to become a first-class business professional.
· As a Recruitment Consultant, your main responsibility will be to match our client companies and job seekers (“candidates”) from our extensive and well-established networks. To do so you must build long lasting, trusted advisory relationships with your candidates and clients, not be a mere intermediary.
· Our clients include both Japanese and foreign capitalized companies spanning a range of industries. You will be working closely with all levels of professionals, including CEOs. Our main candidates are mid to executive level Japanese professionals with bilingual skills.
· You will be a part of a team specializing in specific area and work closely with your team members. We currently have teams covering life sciences, financial services, industrial manufacturing, technology, consumer goods, and a range of professional services.
■ What makes en world Different from Other Recruitment Firms?
en world is the leading firm in Japan focused on delivering solutions for the global talent market. We are the largest player in our area of focus and have the most comprehensive menu of services to address any of our clients’ talent management needs. Also, we have the unique position of being headquartered in Japan yet successfully leveraging the best of both Japanese and Western business culture with a bilingual working environment.
Some of our benefits include:
· Market-leading, Transparent and Performance-based Compensation Scheme: Consultants on average earn approximately 7 million yen in their first year with the possibility of earning even more. Successful Consultants in their 2nd and 3rd year are reaching above 20 million yen and there is no limit to what the top performers can earn!
· Training & Development Programs: Continuous Self-Improvement is one of our core values and is taken very seriously by all the staff at en world. Through our industry-leading and comprehensive training and development programs we will equip you with a professional skill-set that will set you up for a life of business success. This training program takes you through the basics of recruiting and is then complimented by more advanced and specific training at different intervals in your career. We also financially support your own initiative to improve your professional skills and quality of life.
· Team Work Environment: Team Work is another one of our core values. We foster a strong team environment to help all Consultants achieve their potential while promoting the right amount of support and internal competition.
· International and Diverse Work Place: Our staff members are from 17 different countries. The ratio of foreigner to Japanese, as well as male to female, is about 50:50.
■ We Can Offer You
· Flex-time and mobile working arrangements.
· Excellent support for maternity leave and working parents.
· Yen-for-Yen scheme where the company matches investment in professional and personal development activities.
· A wide range of performance incentives ranging from bottles of champagne to luxury overseas holidays.
· Long term international career development opportunities.
■ Required & Desired Skills and Experiences
· Ambitious, pro-active attitude and willingness to learn and work hard (required).
· Track record of high achievement in your previous experience.
· Fluent in either English or Japanese.
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills, excellent time-management & multi-tasking abilities, proactive and positive attitude, confidence, ambition, team player (required).
■ Selection Process
· Please send your resume in English and/or Japanese to email@example.com
· Assessment Centres and/or one-on-one interviews.
· Opportunity to visit our office for half of a day to walk around freely, see us in action, and speak with as many staff as possible. We believe that it is important for both you and en world to confirm that you will be happy and successful at en world.
· Reference checks.