- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time ☑Remote
Global Accounting Firm
The role is focused on supporting large domestic and foreign asset managers who are invested in a diverse range of Real Assets such as Office, Residential, Hotels, Infrastructure, Data Centers, Renewable Energy projects. You will be working with the client and their advisors as the deal is formed, working on the closing and management the accounting and administration on-going. The role is very client orientated with a large amount of interaction, close communication, and coordination. There will be good opportunities for career progression for the successful candidates.
- Coordinating the establishment of new SPCs including TMKs, GKs, ISHs, etc.
- Working closely with the client and accounting vendors for the monthly bookkeeping of the companies
- Working on the corporate tax filings including the consumption tax returns, this includes for the SPCs such as TMKs, GKs, ISH and KK structures
- Coordinating with clients that contract for this service their monthly payroll amounts, completing the required authorizations
- Coordinating the bank account management for clients including the funding requests both physical and through the e-banking network in Japan
- Corporate tax filing
- Working closely with clients on the tax related matters for the structuring of investments into local Japanese Real Estate
- Working closely with clients on matters such as Japan market entry and business establishment
- Ability to work in fast paced business environment
- Basic knowledge of JGAAP is required
- High school level of English language ability minimum
- Either fully qualified or part qualified Tax Accountant / Zerishi qualification is preferred
- Drive to improve business practices and willingness to share ideas
- Balance of work and life outside the office is very important
6~8 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, and more.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing, Consulting