・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能 ☑フレックス勤務 ☑ハイブリッド（出社×リモートワーク）
MISSION: The purpose of the job.
Reporting to Senior Manager, to work with serve as the principal Korea support in developing buying strategies of respective brand that establish and grow the brands / products in the local marketplace in Korea. Work closely with SpA for the effective buying support of products to enhance Korea business. To support and enhance also Japan Wholesales business.
CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES: The principle responsibilities with end results (the "what") to performance management: market, financial, customer, productivity, and innovation and flexibility.
- Develops buying strategies for brands and products and plans consistent with the goals of the brand and the Country.
Efficiently manages the total budget of buying in order to maximize the business plan.
- Develop the brands' and products' sales through implementation of strategies for products sales and coordination, work closely with Korea buying teams.
- Based on the considerable knowledge and expertise about the market, work closely with SpA for Korea buying of competitive products.
- Develops processes to seek out and take advantage of customer and market opportunities to grow sales for retail business in Korea.
- Builds effective relationships at a global and local level to secure resources necessary to meet global and local marketing and sales needs.
- Leads, grows, and develops a country buying team across respective shops as specific functional "experts" with strong brand's instincts for Korea.
- Support and enhance Japan wholesale business by preparation for sales campaign or implementing sales support
- More than 5 years relevant experience of merchandising responsibility in the apparel, leather goods, or other consumer products industry not mandatory requirement but preferably having experiences in the luxury industry
- Worked closely with oversea HQ teams and/or oversea business partners
- Communication and negotiation skills to proceed work with HQ and oversea and domestic business partner smoothly.
- Create and analysis the report for merchandising and sales figures.
- Understand the merchandising strategy of each brand and to coordinate and negotiate with business partners based on that.
- Both understanding and interests in recent fashion market trend.
- Find issues and solve them proactively.
- Fluent in English and Japanese. (not mandatory requirement but preferably fluent in Korea)
- MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint (intermediate level or more).
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing, Other