- Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Voice Service Manager
Global Insurance Company
- Build the relationship with Japan business, business IT, and 3rd party vendors respectively and ensure that high quality of Voice Service is provided to the business and business IT users.
- Build effective collaboration across teams and other IS (Infrastructure Services) departments to move initiatives forward with our IT partners and users.
- Work with third party vendors to manage service delivery method, resources, timing, and location.
- Develops and maintain a productive working relationship with key stakeholders, project sponsors, and vendors.
- Works with all levels of staff and management both internally and externally.
- Identify/Propose opportunities to improve and mature IS Japan's engagement with our IT colleagues and end users.
- Work closely with global team and key vendors to ensure our global standards are maintained and priorities are aligned.
- Bachelor's or higher degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience on large/medium/small deployments of PBX (e.g. MS Teams, Genesys, Avaya, Cisco IP Telephony) as well as carrier access network
- Experience on supporting voice over IP technologies
- Experience working in complex global & domestic voice environments consisting of 200+ sites
Total ExperienceHighly technical and experienced in the voice field
- Fluent level Japanese and business level English
- Proficiency with tools such as MS Office
- Someone who understands the IT environment and associated tools
10 million JPY - 12 million JPY (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun)
- National holidays
- New year's holiday
- Annual Leave
Application screening and several interviews are scheduled.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Management, Engineer