・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Global Investment Bank
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the Investment Banking business
- Work with and obtain in-depth knowledge of a wide-range of financial products from plain vanilla cash product to the most exotic structured derivatives products
- Engagement with the other offices globally
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- Be responsible for Japan Macro (interest rate and FX) Valuation Control
- Undertake monthly independent valuation reviews using external data sources and internal models
- Present to and communicate with traders regularly to convey valuation results and discuss marking methodologies
- Review valuation and risk models, while working closely with model developers
- Enhance and streamline existing working processes
- Understand global financial markets, follow market movements and comprehend the impact on the portfolio and firm
- Manage a team, not only allocating and reviewing the team members' monthly deliverables but supporting the professional development by providing the right tasks and opportunities for them
Our Valuation Control provide an independent valuation assessment across the entire spectrum of financial instruments, ranging from vanilla products to the most complex structured and derivative transactions. This process involves the certification of models and their valuation methodologies, testing for adherence to such methodologies, evaluating internal valuation marks against external benchmarks, identification and resolution of valuation discrepancies, and communicating a valuation assessment to senior trading and Finance management. The team is also involved in the continuous enhancements of the valuation control infrastructure with a view towards global and cross-product standardization.
- Strong academics, with preference for quantitative discipline such as mathematics, physics, engineering, economics or other technical fields
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with derivative experience
- Good understanding of financial markets and derivative pricing
- Willingness to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to develop strong internal client relationships
- Good understanding of IT and systems
- Good English communication skills
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
10-12 million JPY
Health insurance, retirement benefits, employee rented housing scheme, Childcare support programmes.
Maternity leave, paternity leave, nursing care leave, Marriage leave, bereavement leave, Parental leave, Family care leave, Nursing care leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance